- Data Sheet
- CAD Drawing
- Troubleshooting Guide
- High Resolution Picture
- Installation Manual
- Comercial video Speedflow
- BIM objects
- Maintenance videos
material:AISI 304 stainless steel | finish:Satin
Speedflow® sensor operated hand dryer
This dryer line is also designed to be environmentally friendly, including an important value added feature such as energy savings. Speedflow® is a drying solution that minimizes energy consumption and CO2 emissions:
- With a total power of 1150 W, it consumes an average of 3.83 W per drying cycle, which achieves an energy savings greater than 80% with respect to traditional hand dryers (average consumption of 19-20 Watts/cycle).
- Under normal conditions, it is estimated that annually, a traditional hand dryer emits an average of 500 Kg of CO2. The Speedflow line consumes an average of 247 Kg of CO2, which represents a 51% annual reduction in emissions.
Apart from the aforementioned advantages, the line of Speedflow® hand dryers features.
- Manually adjustable high speed motor that allows controlling the noise and speed, which allows the hand dryer to adapt to any type of washroom environment.
- Highly durable compact units with anti-vandalism features.
- Available in different types of materials and finishes: White epoxy steel, AISI 304 stainless steel; bright or satin finish.
- Low noise pollution, with a noise level between 64 and 74 dB.
- Air outlet speed between 90 and 180 Km/h, achieving a fast drying time between 10 and 12 seconds.
- Maximum drying safety with automatic disconnect after 60 seconds of continued use.
- Electronic board with a microprocessor that controls the wear on motor brushes.
HIGH TRAFFIC: This model is suitable for installation in areas with high traffic.
ELECTRICAL PROTECTION: This model incorporates elements that ensure electrical insulation.
LOW ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION: Eco-efficient hand dryer with low electricity consumption/high energy savings.Hairdryer with low electricity consumption/high energy savings.
1 UNIT PER BOX: 1 Unit per box.
36 UNITS PER PALLET: 36 Units quantities per pallet. The type of pallet is in between brackets.
VANDAL-PROOF: This model incorporates elements or features that make it difficult or impossible to damage or remove.
LOCK WITH KEY: Lock with key
NUTS AND BOLTS INCLUDED: This model includes the nuts and bolts necessary for it to be installed on masonry walls.
ADA STANDARD: Model which, when installed correctly, complies with the Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities ADAAG (USA).
UNE STANDARD: Model which, when installed correctly, complies with the Standard for Accessibility in Buildings. Hygienic and health spaces UNE 41523.