• Kit for recessed Machflow hand dryer (hand dryer not included).
• The kit for recessed Machflow makes the Machflow hand dryer suitable for the compliance of the ADAAG norm (US) – that limits to 4 inches (100mm) the horizontal projection of the devices installed in bathrooms for public use-, bestowing on that hand dryer the quality of “specific for the disabled”.
• Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
• Excellent integration and aesthetical level.
• Wall box is manufactured of two welded parts. The dryer mounting area is made of AISI 304 stainless steel, satin finish and 1mm thick. It includes 4 M5 bolts welded on top of the base plate for fitting of the Machflow hand dryer. The frame is fabricated of 0.7mm 18-8 type AISI304 stainless steel with 4 screw holes of Ø6.5mm for mounting on the wall.
• Nuts and bolts for the fitting of the hand dryer to the kit included: 4 nuts DIN 934 M5, 4 washers DIN 9021 M5 and 4 rubber silent blocks 8 x 18mm.
NOTE: The screws and wall plugs for the mounting of the cabinet to the wall are not included. The use of stainless steel screws is recommended.